SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO TURN OFF MUSIC

HIT PAUSE DOWN BELOW TO CANCEL MUSIC!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Running Partner, Bailey

Running the high school perimeter with Bailey one day, a fellow driving by stopped me. "Is that a guide dog?", "I saw you running with her yesterday", "She knows the course!".

"No", "Thanks" , "Yes, Thank You".

Bailey is a black Lab mix and wears her solid red harness when we run. So from a distance she may look like s a guide dog, but I don't think so. She has this keen sense of smell and knows where all the rabbits are hidden. Besides, at 3 yrs. old she is still a work in progress.

If I'm running, she's running. Suddenly she's averse to wearing the harness and will walk away from me when I get it. However, I believe she does enjoy the run time, is definitely "buff" and does get a good nights sleep. Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment