SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO TURN OFF MUSIC

HIT PAUSE DOWN BELOW TO CANCEL MUSIC!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Blog & Facebook

Getting excited for this weekends race. More so this year than in the past. The Cow Harbor 10K was my first organized race. Not knowing what the heck I was getting my self into I started entering races here. Unfortunately, that weekend had Hurricane Ivan battering the Long Island area. It should be fun.

http://www.cowharborrace.com/index.htm

Also, I've realized that I should retain some links onto my blog. I've realized over time, some Facebook posts get deleted (or no longer interesting). So this blog, rambling diary like a good place. Besides, I am no longer interested in FB other than as a way to share videos & photos.

I have two mantras (1) At least I won't be last and (2) I may not be good at it, but I like to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment