SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO TURN OFF MUSIC

HIT PAUSE DOWN BELOW TO CANCEL MUSIC!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

C'est La Vie

C'est La Vie say the old folks, it goes to show you never can tell...Chuck Berry

I was lethargic and tired all day today and cosidered not going to the 5th Cow Harbor practice run. But I went. It was 84 degrees and getting darker, earlier. I got into my "E" Group, found my 'blue shoe' rabbit and kept pace. My rabbit ran past me after the hill, however, I found another group and focused on a quick pace. I kept thinking of that vitamin water poster I saw at the gym years ago "When your ready to quit screwing around..." So I kept my focus and trudged onward. After Pumpernickel Hill, when the course is all downhill, I maintained a good pace and took long sidewalk measured, strides. I knew I had a good run. I was pleasantly surprised, however I have yet to break a 56 minute practice run. We'll see if history can repeat itself again, next week in the final practice run.


No comments:

Post a Comment