SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO TURN OFF MUSIC

HIT PAUSE DOWN BELOW TO CANCEL MUSIC!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Senior Moment


I realized 10 minutes before the final Cow Harbor Practice Run that I've worn last years running sneakers. I try to buy a new pair of $50-$60 running sneakers annually. While I don't run a tremendous number of miles, I figure the cushioning must break down. So safety first. I do keep my "old" sneakers and continue to wear them around town or when doing dirty yard work.

So slightly annoyed that I had the wrong shoes and another senior moment slipped in I adjusted my laces and decided to just move on.
Funny thing though. Out of all the prior 5 week practice runs, this one, with my old shoes was the fastest. I guess it was just one of those things. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment