SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO TURN OFF MUSIC

HIT PAUSE DOWN BELOW TO CANCEL MUSIC!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Now & Then - Week #4


OK. I tried to improve on last week good run, however a Jimmy Buffet concert and evening out with friends takes priority. I only had 3 Coors Lite. Not bad at all, but we got home late due to parking lot traffic.

It was 94 degrees @ 6:15 PM during the training run. I decided to stay with my 8:00 pace group and did pretty good for 3 miles. I kept my fast pace with my "designated rabbit". Unfortunately, after 3 practice runs I continue to have trouble making it up THE HILL.

On a more positive note, I saw "my Coach". I believe he was with the 8:30 pace group. IF I can remain focused on a faster pace AND make it up THE HILL non stop (I Will !!!) then I shoule improve on last years Cow Harbor PB.

Fun stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment