SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO TURN OFF MUSIC

HIT PAUSE DOWN BELOW TO CANCEL MUSIC!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gotta Start Somewhere


In 2009 I began running again. Primarily, to get some exercise (& relaxation) and also for our new "runaway, escape artist and rescue dog "Bailey. Me, it was alright. I had to do something. Anyway "Caesar Says" an exercised dog is a well mannered dog. So we run.

Starting in February, we ran at the high school. One lap around the school grounds perimeter is 1.25 miles. If I avoid the rabbits and Bailey doesn't pull me over it's OK. Very tough at first. I took frequent stops to catch my breath, cursed at the long, gradual hills and kept my hat on so nobody in town would recognizes me. I tough it out and know if I remain consistent this pain in my chest and the redness in my face will eventually go away. I tell myself "IT WILL GET BETTER"!!! OK but when.



No comments:

Post a Comment